Aspen Ridge® Korean Style BBQ Skirt Steak
Nutrition ProfileCalories: 962.9, Total Fat: 42.7g, Cholesterol: 141.8mg, Sodium: 2,977.9mg, Potassium: 1,352.6mg, Total Carbohydrate: 91.8g, Protein:51.9g
- Preheat grill to hot. Combine BBQ marinade and skirt steaks in a shallow pan or resealable bag and marinate beef for 20 minutes (longer for stronger flavor).
- Roast yams in a 375 F oven until soft, approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Let cool briefly and peel skin off while still warm.
- Put peeled yams into a heavy casserole with a drizzle of oil or butter over low heat and lightly brown them top and bottom. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Blanch cleaned bok choy in boiling water for 1-1 ½ minutes and hold warm with yams.
- Lightly season skirt steaks with salt and black pepper and grill over high heat for approximately 2 minutes per side for medium-rare or longer to desired doneness.
- Slice across the grain into ½ inch thick slices and arrange on plates with roasted yams and bok choy.
- Serve as is or with a tablespoon or two of the spicy black bean sauce.
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.
Recipe developed by Chef Rick Laakkonen