Barbequed Beef Steak with Orange Marinade
Nutrition ProfileCalories: 535, Cholesterol: 152 mg, Fiber: 2.1 g, Sodium: 121 mg, Carbohydrates: 10.6 g, Fat: 34.2 g, Protein: 44.3 g
- Make crisscross cuts on both sides of the meat, and place in a shallow dish. Reserve 1/2-cup orange juice.
- Mix remaining orange juice with garlic and ginger. Pour over meat, and marinate in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Brush grate with oil, and place steak on grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes per side, or until done. Remove from grill, and rest for several minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat reserved orange juice. Slice meat, and transfer to a serving platter. Pour heated orange juice over the meat.
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.