Grapefruit, Ginger & Honey Flank Steak
Nutrition ProfileCalories: 490.1, Total Fat: 28.8g, Cholesterol: 110.0mg, Sodium: 732.3mg, Potassium: 70.8mg, Total Carbohydrate: 7.6g, Protein: 46.3g
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, grapefruit juice, honey, ginger, coriander, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly score the steak both horizontally and vertically on both sides.
- Add steak to a resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Light a charcoal grill under medium high heat. Grill steak for about 5 minutes per side for a good medium rare.
- Let steak rest for about 5 minutes and slice against the grain.
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.