Nutrition ProfileHigh calcium | High potassium | Low cholesterol | High fiber Per serving: 434 calories; 20 g fat ( 7 g sat , 7 g mono ); 87 mg cholesterol; 36 g carbohydrates; 3 g added sugars; 31 g protein; 6 g fiber; 662 mg sodium; 660 mg potassium. Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (75% daily value), Zinc (47% dv), Vitamin A (28% dv), Iron (26% dv), Calcium (20% dv), Magnesium & Potassium (19% dv). Carbohydrate Servings: 2
- Preheat grill to medium-heat.
- Place beef, ¼ cup cilantro, onion, scallions, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, pepper, and salt in a large bowl. Gently combine, without over mixing, until evenly incorporated. Form into four equal patties, about ½-inch thick and oval-shaped to match the rolls.
- Combine the remaining ½ cup cilantro, mayonnaise, lime juice, and chipotle in a small bowl.
- Peel the roasted peppers, halve lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Oil the grill rack. Grill the burgers until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 165 degrees, about 6 minutes per side. Top with cheese and cook until it is melted, about 1 minute more.
- Assemble the burgers on toasted rolls with chipotle mayonnaise, half a roasted pepper, cabbage, tomato, and onion.
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.