Grilled and Braised Short Ribs
Nutrition ProfileCalories: 416.0, Total Fat: 12.2g, Cholesterol: 26.6mg, Sodium: 2,364.7mg, Potassium: 980.8mg, Total Carbohydrate: 60.3g, Protein: 10.7g, Gluten Free
- Mix the rub and oregano, and rub both sides of your ribs with the mixture. Leave them for 30 minutes to let the rub settle into the meat. While that’s happening, prepare your grilling pan – at this stage, all you have to do is line the bottom with the onion rings.
- Next, grill the ribs on high heat, five minutes per side.
- Once the ribs are grilled, place them on top of the onions in the grill pan. Line the rest of the pan with the carrots and potatoes, and pour the broths inside. Cover with tin foil and cook on indirect heat, on low, for two hours. Check them at the 1 1/2 hour mark just to be sure. The ribs should pull away from the bone but shouldn’t fall apart.
- To serve, cut the meat between each rib, leaving the bone in.
- Serve the ribs with potatoes and carrots (the onions will be mostly mush).
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.