Portobello & Beef Patty Melt
Nutrition ProfileDiabetes appropriate | Low calorie | Healthy weight | High calcium Per serving: 352 calories; 13 g fat ( 6 g sat , 4 g mono ); 78 mg cholesterol; 26 g carbohydrates; 31 g protein; 3 g fiber; 617 mg sodium; 512 mg potassium. Nutrition Bonus: Zinc (36% daily value), Iron (20% dv), Folate (17% dv), Calcium (15% dv). Carbohydrate Servings: 2
- Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
- Gently mix beef, mushrooms, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire, thyme, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until combined. Shape into four patties and place on the prepared pan.
- Broil until cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Meanwhile, toast bread.
- Rub each slice of toast with garlic.
- Place one patty on each piece of toast, top each with 2 teaspoons relish, and cover with a slice of cheese.
- Remove foil and place the sandwiches on the pan; broil until the cheese is just melted, 30 to 60 seconds.
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.