Nutrition ProfileCalories: 636.6, Total Fat: 45.5g, Cholesterol: 174.5mg, Sodium: 1,060.3mg, Potassium: 674.6mg, Total Carbohydrate: 21.6g, Protein: 34.4g
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Combine the ground beef, egg, almond meal, salt, half of the pepper, mustard, and onion powder in a mixing bowl. Mix everything together with your hands until everything is nice and blended, being careful not to over-mix.
- Form the meat into three large steak-shaped patties, and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- While the steaks are cooking, add the broth, mushrooms, and the other half of the pepper to a small pot. Bring to a simmer on medium heat.
- Once simmering, reduce the heat and med/low and let it simmer for about 20 minutes, until the mushrooms shrink a bit.
- Add 1 tablespoon of heavy cream, allowing the broth to return to a simmer. Add a little water to the potato starch, and mix it together. Stir this mixture into the broth, and continue stirring until it thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- After the steaks have baked for 25 minutes, broil them for an additional two minutes to give them a nice crusty look.
- Plate the steaks and pour the gravy on top of them, and serve immediately.
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.