Naturally Raised Angus Beef
We use a strict, natural process to ensure the quality of Aspen Ridge® beef. It takes diligence and care to produce beef with unprecedented flavor and consistency.
What is “natural”?
According to the USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS), the word “natural” can be applied to a product containing no artificial ingredient or added color and is only minimally processed (processed in a manner that does not fundamentally alter the product). Our definition of “natural” for Aspen Ridge beef goes far above and beyond the government’s requirements.
What “natural” means to us.
- NEVER using therapeutic or sub-therapeutic antibiotics
- NEVER using supplemental hormones or growth promotants
- NEVER feeding cattle any animal by-products
How we take “natural” one step further.
- Source and age verified Angus genetics
- A specially formulated 100% vegetarian diet
- Partnering with family-owned farms and ranches
- Responsible land management practices
- Animal handling practices that are Certified Humane by Humane Farm Animal Care, a national non-profit organization created to improve the lives of farm animals.
Simply put, we refuse to make compromises. Quality is grown into our beef, naturally, so consumers don’t have to worry if they’re selecting the best beef at their local retailer or favorite restaurant. Just look for the Aspen Ridge name.