Spaghetti with Jumbo Meatballs
Nutrition ProfileCalories: 1,046.63, Total Fat: 59.2g, Cholesterol: 297.6mg, Sodium: 914.6mg, Potassium: 1,170.5mg, Total Carbohydrate: 71.6g, Protein: 51.6g
- Put onions, celery, carrots, leeks, fennel, shallots, and garlic into a food processor. Pulse until everything is pretty finely chopped and mixed together.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil under medium high heat. Add thyme, rosemary, and sage. Stir constantly until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in vegetable mixture and crushed red pepper. Cook until the vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and stir until almost evaporated, about 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat and cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, stir breadcrumbs and milk together in large bowl. Add beef and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Add cooled vegetable mixture to beef, along with eggs, Parmesan, parsley, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until well combined. Roll mixture into large meatballs.
- Place meatballs on greased baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Add meatballs to already made marinara and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add spaghetti. Cook according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
- Serve meatballs and marinara atop spaghetti and with a nice crusty bread.
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.