Big Mouthful Cheeseburgers
Nutrition ProfileCalories: 617.3, Total Fat: 29.2g, Cholesterol: 165.7mg, Sodium: 1,102.3mg, Potassium: 879.9mg, Total Carbohydrate: 26.9g, Protein: 58.2g
- Spread your three meats and the bacon on a baking sheet or bowl that will fit in your freezer. Place in freezer for about 30-45 minutes, or until pieces are partially frozen. This will help your food processor break down the meat easier.
- Working in batches, add the meat to your food processor and set on low until you get your preferred grind, maybe about a minute or two. And voila! You have your very own ground beef for use in burgers, meatloaf, tacos, you name it! So let's get to these burgers.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 lb. ground beef and bone marrow. Add miso mixture and Worcestershire sauce, and stir just to incorporate. Divide beef into 4 nicely-sized patties. Generously season each patty with salt and pepper.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Add burgers to skillet and cook for about 5-7 minutes per side, for a nice medium. About 1 minute before burgers are done, add slices of cheddar cheese and cook until melted. Remove from heat and let rest for about 2-3 minutes.
- Toast your challah buns, if desired, and begin to assemble burgers. Try this: bottom bun, burger topped with cheese, tomato slice, red onion slice, watercress, pickles, ketchup, and top bun.
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.