Flank Steak Tacos
Nutrition ProfileCalories: 242.9, Total Fat: 8.2g, Cholesterol: 37.8mg, Sodium: 215.8mg, Potassium: 522.9mg, Total Carbohydrate: 22.7g, Protein: 21.1g
- Light a charcoal grill under medium high heat.
- Take a medium sized sheet (12 by 12 inches) of aluminum foil and place onions and both bell peppers in the middle. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over vegetables and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently toss and fold over edges of aluminum foil to loosely enclose ingredients. Place on indirect heat on the grill and allow to cook for about 20-25 minutes or until softened, but still somewhat crisp.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, mint, jalapeño, garlic, and lemon juice. Mix well and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Rub the flank steak on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat until charred and cooked to about medium rare to medium, about 8 minutes per side
- Transfer steak to a cutting board to rest for about 5 minutes before cutting.
- Warm your tortillas on the grill for about 30 seconds, if you want to.
- Place about 3-4 steak slices in the tortilla shells and top with salsa, grilled vegetables, and sour cream.
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.