Indonesia Sate (Meat Kabob)
Nutrition ProfileCalories: 200, Cholesterol: 69 mg, Giber: 0.9 g, Sodium: 419 mg, Carbohydrates: 6.5 g, Fat: 5.4 g, Protein: 25.1 g
- Place onion, garlic, kecap manis, coriander, cumin, sambal oelek, red wine, and water in a food processor and blend to a smooth paste. Pour marinade into a large glass or ceramic bowl. Stir in the lemon grass.
- Add the beef and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Thread beef onto metal or soaked wooden skewers, about 4 cubes per skewer.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill skewers until beef reaches desired doneness, about 5 minutes for medium.
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.