Nutrition ProfileCalories: 837.5, Total Fat: 27.2g, Cholesterol: 134.7mg, Sodium: 1,806.8mg, Potassium: 1,448.9mg, Total Carbohydrate: 95.3g, Protein: 56.8g
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add rice noodles. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, then drain and place in large bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Mix well.
- Wash the spinach and blanch for about 1-2 minutes. Drain well and mix in with noodles.
- In a large skillet under medium high heat, add about 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil and stir-fry the carrots, onions, and garlic. Add that mixture to the noodles.
- Add beef and mushrooms to same skillet and cook until beef is done. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 1/2 tablespoon sugar. Stir in the green onions and add mixture to noodles.
- Finally, add in remaining soy sauce and sugar, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, and rice vinegar. Mix well and serve!
Learn how we use a natural process to produce natural beef.